So the Hoopy Frood I'm marrying has a list of games he's playing through over here. I think I need to start something similar, because I'll find games used or on sale, and I'll pick them up. I may start playing them, but I get busy with life and grad school, so they fall by the wayside. Again, I reserve the right to reorder at any time, and I'll establish a beaten condition, like he does. So I give you...my list:
"Indigo Prophecy" PS2 (almost done with this one, might as well put it first)- "Resident Evil" (PSX)
- "Resident Evil: Director's Cut" (PSX)
- "Fatal Frame" (PS2) Better play this one soonish, with the next few...want to do a paper on gender, violence, and survival horror games.
- "Clocktower 3" (PS2)
- "Silent Hill 4" (PS2) (Started the PC version and got fed up with the audio not synching in cutscenes. pissed me off and I gave the DVD to the Hoopy Frood.)
- "Katamari Darmacy" (PS2)
- FFX (PS2)
- FF9 (PSX)
- FF8 (PSX) Almost finished this one, was on the last disc, but I lost the save game.
- "Galerians" (PSX)
- GTA: Vice City (PS2)
- GTA: San Andreas (PC) might switch to the PS2 version, because the PC controls are so awkward, and I can't reprogram my gamepad to allow for the two analog joysticks as buttons.
- "The Movies" (PC)
- "Morrowind" (PC) (although I don't know if you can finish this one...)
- "Morrowind: Tribunal" (PC)
- "Morrowind: Bloodmoon" (PC)
- "Warlords: Battlecry III" (PC) (love love love this game)
- "Planescape: Torment" (PC) (If a video game can be art, this one's it.)
- ".hack: Outbreak" (almost done with it, already played the first 2)
- ".hack: Quarantine"
- "Fatal Frame" (PSX)
- "FF Tactics" (PSX) (looooove this game, too.)
- "Dragon Warrior VII" (PSX) (got this one as a birthday present from the Hoopy Frood)
- "Call of Cthulhu" (PC) (need to upgrade my computer...bought it...and found that it won't run with my CPU. Or hope they release a patch. Pretty pissed off about this one, too. May just give it to the Frood.)
- "Tactics: Ogre" (GBA) May not be able to finish, because the cartridge is going.
- "Advance Wars" (GBA)
- "FF Tactics Advance" (GBA)
|